Bramble and Friends strives to make high quality, durable products that last. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that suitable accessories and used for their dog and to be mindful of wear and tear for their safety. Bramble and Friends recommend removing all collars/accessories when your dog is unsupervised.
- As all products are handmade to order processing times may vary and can take 2-3 weeks for dispatch. Your patience and understanding is much appreciated! If you require your order for a specific date - please get in touch - we will always try and accommodate!
- Shipping in the UK is by 1st class Royal Mail. Either standard £3.45 or recorded £4.45. FREE recorded delivery is available on orders over £60! If items are returned, postage will not be refunded unless in the case items are found faulty.
- International shipping is charged at £8.50 which is a fully tracked service. International shipping time periods may vary - please contact us for an estimate. Option to upgrade to International Courier for £20 - delivery approximately 3-5 working days. Please note shipping upgrade will not affect processing times.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the customer and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Refunds & Returns
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we are happy to offer an exchange or refund. Exchange or refund items must be returned within 20 days of delivery in an unused, pristine condition. Postage and packaging costs cannot be refunded in this case. Buyer is responsible for return postage.
- Customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to us - if your item is faulty or damaged on arrival please contact us within 5 days of delivery to report the fault and rectify the problem. In this instance we can offer an exchange or a full refund on return of the item. Postage will be reimbursed.
- We recommend you use a recorded delivery service to return items as we cannot be held responsible for products lost in the post.
- Bespoke orders cannot be exchanged or refunded. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the correct measurements are taken at the time of ordering. Please contact us for information if you are unsure, we'd be happy to help!
Data Protection Regulation Policy (GDPR)
1.1 What data does Bramble and Friends collect?
When an order is placed via our website we ask for the following information in order to process your items and dispatch them to you;
Phone Number (optional)
1.2 How do we collect this data?
This data is supplied to Bramble and Friends at the checkout process via PayPal or Stripe. We receive the details you select at the time of ordering. Information is then stored on our website account, so we can dispatch your parcel to the correct address. We also receive confirmation from PayPal and Stripe confirming a purchase has been made and the address you have requested we send the items to.
1.3 Why do we collect this data?
We require your Full Name & Address so that we can send your parcel to the correct place of residence once your order is completed. We also ask for your email address, so we can get in touch with you should there be a problem or to send product previews of items should you require them.
1.4 Do we share this data?
Your data is not shared with or sold to any outside individuals.
We share your Full Name & Delivery Address with the delivery company you choose at the checkout process. For example; Royal Mail or Your Countries Local Courier. This is so your parcel can be delivered to you.
2. Using Your Data for Marketing Purposes
2.1 Opting In - We require your permission to send any marketing or promotional emails. People must subscribe to our mailing list of their own volition in order for us to use the data you supply. If you do not your email address will never be used for this purpose
2.2 Opting Out. If you subscribe to our mailing list but decide you would like to opt out of receiving further marketing emails you can unsubscribe at any time. There is a link on every one of our newsletters and promotional emails that will allow you to remove yourself from the mailing list. Once you have done so you will no longer receive marketing emails from Bramble and Friends unless you choose to subscribe at a time in the future.
3. How do we keep your data secure
3.2 Data stored as a hard copy
We do not print any documents with your information present. The only information printed is order numbers for account purposes only. Second copies are not produced.
4. Requesting a Copy of the Data we hold
4.1 The process
You can request a copy of all the data we currently hold on file for you. We are legally required to provide this to you free of charge and within a month of the original request.
5. Requesting we delete all data we hold
5.1 The process
If you want us to delete all information we have on file we are legally required to do so should you request it.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Bramble and Friends
Copyright © 2018 Bramble and Friends. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2018 Bramble and Friends. All rights reserved.